December 21, 2012
Citrus Sugar Body Scrub
In case you’re in search of a last minute homemade gift, this one might interest you. And you might even happen to already have the 4 necessary ingredients in your cupboard. For once I’d like to share with you a recipe not to eat (though you could almost eat it!), but rather a beauty product for your body. As much as I am concerned about what food I eat, I like to use as natural as possible beauty products and cosmetics. And when you can actually make it at home in minutes, it gets even better. This citrus sugar scrub is a delight to use, and makes a very pretty present to offer.
I wish you a very happy holiday and a great Christmas x
Citrus Sugar Body Scrub – for a 250ml pot
• 6tbsp brown sugar
• 3tbsp sweet almond oil
• Zest of 1 lemon
• 10 drops lemon essential oil
1. In a small bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
2. Spoon into an airtight pot.
3. Decorate the pot or use as it is. Keeps for about 5 weeks.
Gommage Corporel au Sucre et Citron – pour un pot de 250ml
• 6cs de sucre brun
• 3cs d’huile d’amande douce
• Zeste d’1 citron
• 10 gouttes d’huile essentielle de citron
1. Dans un petit bol, mélanger tous les ingrédients.
2. Transférer dans un petit pot.
3. Décorer le pot ou s’en servir tel quel. Se garde environ 5 semaines.