Sometimes life is just a bit too full. This is when you don’t have the time to stop for a while that you actually need it the most. To me, it is important to still take time for that. I cherish these precious moments spent chilling out, doing some yoga or going for a walk.
I like the words smooth and smoothie. They sound nice to my ears. This autumn, we’ve made lots of seasonal inspired smoothies. They gave us a healthy energy boost. I wish sometimes, that life could be as smooth as a smoothie ;)
Look at who we met when we went for a walk last weekend.
Honeydew, Grapes and Fig Smoothie – serves 2
• ¼ honeydew, peeled and cut into cubes
• 2 figs, peeled
• 25cl purple grape juice
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour in 2 glasses and serve straightaway.
Smoothie au Melon d’Espagne, Raisins et Figues – pour 2 personnes
• ¼ de melon, pelé et coupé en cubes
• 2 figues, pelées
• 25cl de jus de raisins noir
1. Mettre tous les ingrédients dans le bol d’un mixeur et mixer jusqu’à l’obtention d’une consistance lisse. Verser dans 2 verres et servir immédiatement.